Michael Jeffrey Jordan lovingly called as just MJ, is a former American Basketball player and a NBA superstar that needs no introduction. Renowned around the world for his performance, he is also responsible for popularizing NBA during 1980s and 1990s. In his 15 season NBA career, Jordan played 13 years for the Chicago Bulls and 2 years for Washington Wizards. He wore number 23 sport jersey.
- Tom Brady – Greatest Quarterback in NFL history
- Tim Tebow – A religious quarterback with great prospects
- J. J. Watt – The rising Defense End of American Football
- Calvin Johnson – Detroit’s favorite wide receiver
- Andrew Luck – A rising star in Indianapolis Colts
- How to play pool – Pool Bridges
- How to play pool – Holding Pool Cue
- Michael Jordan - The Greatest Basketball Player
- How to play Pool – Good Stance
- Josh Gibson – A Baseball legend
Posted by Hy Nguyen on 2/8/2016 to Basketball Jerseys
Posted by Hy Nguyen on 1/7/2016 to Basketball Jerseys
Scottie Pippen, nicknamed “Pip” is one of the best basketball players in the world. He is a two time Olympic Gold Medal winner (in years 1992 and 1996). He was also awarded the Most Valuable Player in NBA All-Star Games in year 1994, was selected as one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history in 1996, was named to the All-NBA First Team three times and NBA All-Defensive First Team eight consecutive times. Scottie Pippen is also one of the four players whose basketball jersey was retired by the Chicago Bulls (other 3 players are Jerry Sloan, Bob Love, and Michael Jordan). Chicago Bulls retired his basketball jersey #33 on 8th November, 2005 and his college (University of Central Arkansas) retired his #33 basketball jersey on 21st January, 2010. For all Scottie Pippen fans, Boriz Lifestyles has a wide collection of basketball jerseys for sale and is the best place where to buy basketball jerseys.